@Fun12 - A boy and the apple tree

 

A boy and the apple tree:-


A long time ago, there was a huge tree.

It loved a little boy very much, the boy loved to come & play around it everyday.

He climbed to the tree top.

Ate the apples.

Take a nap under the shadow.

He loved the tree, the tree was so happy!


Time went up…..

One day, the boy came back to the tree. The tree said "come & play with me".

'"I m no longer a kid, I do not play around a tree anymore". " I want toys. I need money to buy them."

Sorry,  but I do not have money… but u can pick all my apples & sell them. So, u will have money.

The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree & left happily. The tree was happy.

The boy never came back , after picked the apples. The tree was sad.


One day, the bao who now turned into a man returned & the tree was exicted. "come & play with me" the tree said.

I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can u help me?"

"sorry, but I do not have any house. But u can chop off my branches to build ur house."

So the man cut all the branches of the tree & left happly.

The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then. The tree was again lonely & sad.


One hot summer day, the man returned & the tree was delighted. "come & play with me!" the  tree said.

"I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can u give me a boat?" said the man."

Use my trunk to build ur boat. "the tree said, "u can sail far away & be happy."

So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing & never showed up for a long time.


Finally, the man returned after many years. "sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for u anymore. No more apples for u…." the tree said. "no problem, I do not have any teeth to bite" the man replied,….

"no more trunk for u to climb on" " I am too old for that now" the man said.

" I really can not give u anything…. The only one thing left is my drying  roots" the tree said with tears. " I do not need much now, just a place to rest, I am tirred AFTER ALL THESE YEARS" the man replied.

" good old tree roots r the best place to lean on & rest, come, come sit down with me & rest."

The man sat down & the tree was glad & smiled with tears….

No matter how bussy u r , share some time with parents !


Story: Our life is no different from this story. In our lives, the apple tree is our parents. We never value our parents until we are in pain. Our parents always love to see us happy and even sacrifice their life and happiness and go through the hardship only to keep us happy. 

Value your parents. 

Forward this to all your friends and siblings so that they also learn this lesson!





4more: Fun12.com | Mail Group | Sms Group | Wallpapers | Forum | Chat

 Latest Mobile Prices in India 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment