[WowMailz] Revolution of X Pop Graffiti

 

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am a contemporary Canadian artist and would like to invite you to visit my new website
www.RevolutionofX.com where I have a selection of 15 galleries with my pop graffiti
artwork in them.

I am currently selling limited edition digitally mastered 20"X30" (approx.) canvas prints
(giclées) via my website that are each individually registered in a database with a
company called Fine Art Registry which adds a lot of value to each unique identifiable
piece of my artwork.

Iʼve tried to describe the ordering procedure for you as best as possible on the Order
Info page.

Thank you for your time and consideration of my artwork and I hope you enjoy enough
to buy one or more canvases for you and/or your business!

Best regards,
Edward-X
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment