ritemail

ritemail


Priyamani in Yellow

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 06:52 AM PDT

Priyamani to direct a film!.. The actress who have proved their mettle of acting in films by qcquiring prestigious awards haaving desire to direct a film apart from their acting.Recently south actress Priyamani has outed that she has a desire of directing a film and that she will direct only after 2 years. Actress Priyamani says "It is my longtime dream to make a film and at present my top most priority is only acting. I will make a film mostly after two years of time and even my friends are asking me to direct a film. I am really blessed that I have worked with some of the best directors of Indian cinema. I have learnt a lot from them and will be constantly learning. I thank all my directors for giving me an opportunity". We are aware that Priyamani is very much fond of cricket as she was sizzled at Celebrity Cricket League matches recently held along with her friends, 15 more images of Priyamani in yellow after the break...
Continue Reading.......

Shakira Performs at Barcelona

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 06:48 AM PDT

 Shakira Performs at the Lluis Campanys Olympic Stadium in Barcelona, 10 more images after the break...

Continue Reading.......

Chef Superhands

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 06:44 AM PDT

Don't try this at home! 'Superhands' chef takes cooking to the extreme by dipping his bare hands into BOILING fat  Dipping his hands into hot boiling fat, this chef takes his cooking to extremes. Kann 'Superhands' Trichan can bury his hands in boiling fat and sieve fried chicken with his own fingers. Amazingly the 50-year-old - a world record holder - walks away with no blisters at all. Mr Trichan, from Chiang Mai, in Thailand, said: 'When I put my hands into the oil it feels hot but it doesn't burn or blister my skin. I can fry rice, chicken, and many things with just my bare hands.' 04 more images after the break...

Continue Reading.......

Ritemail Picdump — 51 Pics

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 06:45 AM PDT

Ritemail Picdump, 51 More images after the break...
Continue Reading.......

Mad Elephant

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 06:54 AM PDT

In India, two elephants broke into a suburb of the city of Mysore, in the southern Indian state of Karnataka. They emerged from the woods and become like a mad destroy everything in its path. They attacked the livestock grazed the cars going by and tried to trample the people who stand in their way. Three hours of elephants held in h0rror the whole town, until they had no effect tranquilizer. 05 More images after the break...
Continue Reading.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment