@Fun12 - **** Happy Fathers Day ****

 

**** Happy Fathers Day ****



 
God made a father who is,as sweet as a nectar, as brave as a lion,as cheerful as a bear, n he gave such dear father 2 me.Happy Father's Day.
 
May God bless you Dad,With his countless blessings, In the dark night,Or a blooming day. Your life is with us Everyday.Happy Father's Day.
 
Fathers,like mothers,are not born.Men grow into fathers and fathering is a very important stage in their development.Happy Fathers Day.
 
Throughout Thick And Thin. You're More Than A Parent, You're My Wonderful Friend. Happy Father Day.
 
Dad,Ur My Hero,My Life you've Inspired.And When All My Blessings Are Counted Each Day.Happy Fathers Day.
 
He was always there To lend a hand. So on his day Let's take the time To say "Thanks",DAD. I'm glad you're mine. Happy Father's Day.
 
"A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father".Happy Father's Day.
 
"The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get".Happy Father's Day.
 
Happy Father's Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying 'Thank You' It means saying 'I Love You' so much dad.
 
You are the best dad,and my best friend.. Today is your day. Let's celebrate it together.Happy Father's Day.
 
Thinking of u father brings memories to mind, Wonderful moments I will forever treasure, I love u so mach dad.Happy Fathers Day.
 
Dad sometimes it's too few words sometimes it's too great a distance that keeps us 4m saying what we feel like today.Happy Father's Day.
 
Being a great father is like shaving. No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow. Happy Father's Day.
 
You are every thing to me Dad Whom i can share my all secrets U are always there to help me May u live long.Happy Fathers day.
 
Thank you for being a great dad to us.. Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.I miss you Daddy..Happy Father's day.
 
Superman,Batman,Spider man..you always were and will always be my BEST MAN..you dad,I Love you dad...Happy Father's Day.
 
Here's A Little Song To Say Happy,Happy Father's Day.No One's Father Is So Sweet.Your Kind Ways Just Can't Be Beat.Happy Father's Day.
 
Dad,I can't imagine what my life would be like without Ur presence.You have provided me a stability in my life that u can't put a price on.
 
Dad you are never wrong,The only time you are wrong is when you think,I forgot about you.Love you Dad.. Have a Happy Father's Day.
 
You Feed Me And Need Me To Teach You To Play So Smile Because I Love You On This Fathers Day.




4more: Fun12.com | Mail Group | Sms Group | Wallpapers | Forum | Chat

 Facebook   Orkut 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment