[EnjoyTheMasti] Go ahead, Father.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Want Such Mails in your Inbox?
Visit here to Join EnjoytheMasti
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A distinguished young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the priest sitting beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?

"Of course, child. What may I do for you?

"Well, I bought an expensive electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limits. I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me...under your robe, perhaps?"

"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you... I will not lie."

"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."

When they got to Customs, the woman let the priest go ahead of her. The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

"From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."

The official thought this answer strange, so asked,

"And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

"I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date...unused."

Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father. Next!"

 


Amanda Detmer Bikini (Older Pics)
Ravishing Amrita Rao
kim-kardashian-3
Watch Camera Cell Phone Hyundai W-100
Critics? Choice Awards Brings Out the Stars
Katrina bag the first 2008 awards
Sania Mirza-16

Nokia CA-100 USB Power Charger For Mobile Cell Phones
Scorching Sherlyn Chopra
Kingfisher's bikini babes
kim-kardashian-1
Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn in Aspen
Sania Mirza-15
Priyanka Chopra Cover girl of Vogue
Cellphone could be boarding pass, too
Meet the new Miss India USA
Samsung is bringing out their OLED TV?s to play at CES
Britney Spears forgets her Bra
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This Mail is send to you by a Proud Member of EnjoytheMasti Group
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Join Now and Enjoy The Masti
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
|
Join Us thru Email  |  Join Us thru Web  |  Visit Our Group | 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment